Forced Vaccinations are not the only case where democracies have acted in the name of “The Greater Good”. There are many unfortunate instances; in 1927, the U.S. Supreme Court decided, by a vote of 8 to 1, to uphold a state’s right to forcibly sterilize a person considered unfit to procreate -case known as Buck v. Bell.
Tragic as that part of our history is, what it is interesting for today’s attack to our fundamental personal liberties by our “beloved” and democratically elected leaders, is the justification the Supreme Court of the United States gave… yeah, you guessed right, “The Greater Good” but… oh surprise, something else:…
We have seen more than once that the public welfare may call upon the best citizens for their lives. It would be strange if it could not call upon those who already sap the strength of the State for these lesser sacrifices, often not felt to be such by those concerned, to prevent our being swamped with incompetence. It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind. The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes.U.S. Supreme Court JUSTIFICATION ON FORCED STERILIZATION – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
There you have it, the moment you open the gates to Forced Vaccination why to stop there? The moment our “beloved” leaders dehumanize those that disagree with them, what else can they do for “The Greater Good”? Let’s create a list with potential actions all of which are backed by science and logic:
- Forced Vaccination: Reduces the number of death by infectious diseases.
- Forced Sterilization of the “feeble-minded”: Reduces the number of “feeble-minded”.
- Forced Sterilization of the genetically ill: Reduces the number of genetic diseases.
- Forced Sterilization of the weak: Increases the number of strong individuals.
- Forced Sterilization of the ugly: Increases the number of pretty and handsome individuals.
- Forced Implantation of Healthcare Computer Chips: Early detection of treatable conditions.
- Forced Implantation of Security GPS Chips: Prevents crime and facilitates investigations.
- Complete Extermination of Troublesome Minorities: Prevents lengthy social conflicts.
So logic… So evil.
Men thinking like machines and behaving like machines. I see today’s world filled with cold minds and cold hearts. Everything according to plan. Plan defined by formulas optimizing “The Greater Good”. Greater Good defined by Corporations to maximize profit… Panem et Circenses; humanity true eternal Gods throughout our history, and we will protect our Gods with our lives, and even more so with the lives of others… For the Greater Good.
I’ll leave it here… I am tired, I will just say one more thing: